This is a great procrastination tool that is educational and at the same time leads to minimum procrastination due to its short nature.
I came across this rather entertaining TED video of a 3 minute (or thereabouts) presentation by Richard St. John about what main factors lead TED presenters to the success they currently enjoy.After 500 interviews over 7 years, he says it is down to 8 factors :
1. PASSION – do it for Love, not Money. chase the passion and the providence will follow naturally.
2. WORK – 2 words, hard work. but have fun doing it.
3. GOOD – be good at what you do.
4. FOCUS- need I say more?
5. PUSH – push through your self doubt!
6. SERVE – give value through service.
7. IDEAS – it’s all about making connections with all that is around you. (watch the video!)
8. PERSIST – persist through C.R.A.P. ie, criticism, rejection, assholes and pressure.
Click here for the link!